Sunday, April 08, 2007

Puppy

Yeah, yeah...I've been a little longer coming back to the blog than I might have expected. I've had a busy week and, really, that's probably not good enough for you, not after the way I've neglected you in the past. I mean, what can I do, dear blog reader, to mend these old proverbial fences?

I'm thinking pictures of a cute puppy. Lots of pictures of said puppy. This is Jeka (she's known as Jeko in the Atlantic Coast State, Jeka in the midwest). I keep have to fight the urge to type in "Jerka," which isn't fair, because she's not a jerk at all. Anyway, here's Jeka at my place earlier this week.

Clearly she's happy beside that couch. Her tune would change if I was to lift up that slipcover, let me tell you. It's like an explosion of grandmas under there.

Can you see the invisible thread on that tennis ball? No, because it's invisible!


All right, she's cute. I'm assuming you've got that by now.

If only I were as interesting as that tennis ball in my hand. Geez, just imagine how cool I could be.

I'm the dog hypnotist -- let go of the tennis ball, let go of your fears.


I'm explaining the story of the baby Jesus to Jeka.

Man, that Kevin in the background -- he wears some shiny shorts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was gonna say, man, that dog is cute (not as cute as sofia), but those shorts are SHINY!

Anonymous said...

It's not the shorts that shine, it's the star who's wearing 'em.