Wednesday, May 09, 2007

While I've been gone

Evidently, everybody and their brother has started a blog. And they've been trying to lull people away from my blog during my absence (as if my not updating my blog wasn't enough to stop people from coming. Still.)

So here's what I know.

Go to these blogs:

Write Noise, Not Flowers

Proud to be Awesome

Mapmaker of the Human Condition

These talented and attractive people seem to be saying interesting things on their blogs. If you're interested in things like boxing and what books and movies people you likely haven't met hasn't read or seen (and, yeah, it's embarrassing) then you ought to check these out. I'll put a permanent link in my sidebar for each of these eventually, but here I am given them a major shout out first.

Major.

And I haven't forgotten about you and you're need for updates. I've just been enduring a few temporary disappointments and whatnots. I've got plans. Soon.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Thanks for the shout out. And thanks for FINALLY posting. I thought I'd go mad with your absence. And yes, I still have your JCS stuff. Let's breakfast soon so I might enjoy your wit again and I will return your long-borrowed materials.

Amanderpanderer said...

Hey, I'm interesting. JERK!

Foxygen said...

My blog is AWESOME!