Saturday, January 20, 2007

Here's a vegan guy

I was reading through my animal rights propaganda and it told me that my New Year's Resolution should be to display some vegan propaganda on my blog. Since my other New Year's Resolution (the one about eating less barbeque sauce) has gone pretty well (aside from last tuesday's 'drinking from the bottle,' but that was a tough day), I figured I'd post some vegan stuff on my blog. PETA'd probably want me to post something with baby bunnies being fed kitty hearts or something (shame on you KFC!)but I'll opt for this vegan cooking guy instead. And if the chance of being more like this guy doesn't convince you to go vegan, nothing will.

Oh, and for those of you I haven't actually met in the real world, this is pretty much exactly what I'm like. All vegans are like this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The plate breaking and screaming reminds me of the old days. I especially like the question 'What if the person is a vegetable?' I've often wondered that myself.

Anonymous said...

What if a monkey made you a sandwich? Hahahah! These questions sound like me.

BTW, If vegan food is not made of meat how come your black bean stuff smelled like dead animal?
What happens if you discover that beans have feelings?
If you smell my lovely frying bacon are you somehow ingesting lovely bacon particles through your nose holes? (P.S. Bacon IS lovely!)
Does it ever bother you to be living below meativores?

Also: baby bunnies would never eat kitty hearts...unless you coated them in banana yogurt.

M