Thursday, January 11, 2007

You Got Yourself a Fish Biscuit!

I know I'm a complete lost cause. Did you notice the implied italics on the word lost in the last sentence? No? Well, I made a batch of Lost-themed cookies a couple months back and I figured I should show a picture of one of those cookies. Here it is:


Oh, did I mention that I took this picture today? As in this cookie has been sitting on my kitchen table for the last few months? Yeah, well, I've been meaning to photograph it for a while, just hadn't gotten around to it.

Anyway, I can throw it out now. I wonder if that will make my house smell any better?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised Bender didn't eat the cookie. Even he has discriminating tastes, it seems.

peregringa said...

there's a reason I never just stop by unannounced and instead require an embossed invitation before going to your house.

Anonymous said...

FISH BISCUIT! (I don't know if you've heard it echoing through the vents, but we've been yelling this at one another.)

FISH BISCUIT!
AM