Monday, July 23, 2007

Clockwork

Like clockwork every morning, Bender pushes open the door to my room with his face, jumps into my bed, and purrs loudly while pressing his head against me. Yeah, yeah, it's cute and if this is how he wants to wake me up, it's much better than the old "sitting in the hallway outside the door and meow 'till he gets up strategy" but what is most amazing about it is that every morning, when he wakes me up, I roll over to look at the clock at the time will be 6:01. Maybe there will be a minute or two difference occasionally, but usually not. He's very reliable. I wish I could set him ahead an hour, but that doesn't seem to work. He's on a tight schedule.

Also, I finished HP 7. Exciting stuff. I won't write anything about it since I'm not one of those spoiler-types. Well, I wanted to publish a spoiler, but I couldn't figure out how to do that thing where you can't see the words without highlighting over them, so instead I'll say this: I sometimes have hair like Harry Potter. See, this isn't a spoiler. I just have Harry Potter hair on occasion. It's good when I need to dress like Potter, which, oddly, has happened more often than it should. End spoiler.

And also, my friend Matt Browning has been working on a cool new site called rednow, a experiment in wonder. I would recommend checking it out--it's a neat idea really well executed. The site can be found here: http://www.rednow.com/

No comments: