Friday, June 22, 2007

Kevinfest Day #1

Kevinfest is a five day long event in commemoration of the successes of Dr. Kevin Drzakowski as he moves on to his new job in Wisconsin. Each day of Kevinfest has a unique theme that symbolizes a step in the journey of a person's life. For the first day, we went and played mini-golf and laser tag and bumper cars and all that. I don't have any pictures from the bumper cars and laser tag (since I was too busy bumping and shooting), but I have plenty of pictures from other stuff. Behold! Kevinfest, Day #1

Michele likes Quiznos! Maybe not, but she's in front of the sign anyway.

There are only so many way to photograph mini-golf. You should see all of the pictures I took that were golf legs and a golf ball. Actually, you shouldn't see them. They were boring. That's why I didn't post them.

But I did post this one. Which isn't particularly exciting either. Though you might wonder where the golf ball is, I guess.

We had loot bags with fun stuff in them.

And cupcakes.

Chapel and I shoot simultaneously to save time.

Linda and Michele at the Pizzazz-a-Rama.


Kevinfest Day #1 was dramatic indeed. For those wondering, Kevin won the mini-golf. Chapel dominated the Laser Tag. Kevin and Linda did well at the bowling. And I won the Bumper Cars. And no one can prove I didn't.

No comments: