Sunday, June 24, 2007

Kevinfest Day #3

For night #3 of Kevinfest, we decided to pay tribute to the undergraduate college years by going to the Wayside. For those not in the know, the Wayside would not be a common destination for our group. It was described by a friend who declined the invitation to go as a "cesspool." But fortunately, we survived the cesspool. Here is a photo documentary of our night at the Wayside.

Man, pictures of people dancing in dark places is hard. Still, I gave it my best.

Kevin may or may not have been moving when I took this picture. But he was holding a drink. That's fairly undeniable.

There was some shaking going on.

I believe at this point, Beth was describing the significance and wonder of tequila. She was quite passionate about this point.

This is Cindy. She's a dude magnet.

Here's the crew after being asked to leave the dance floor area. We rocked too hard. And they were closing up.

Adeena was appalled.

Here's a picture of everyone. My spirit is here since I'm taking the picture and all. Immediately after this, we were asked to leave. Yes, we stayed at the Wayside until close and had to be kicked out. Man, that's not something that happens everyday. And then Adeena got in a fight with some guys in the parking lot and told them to call "1-800-Get-a-Soul." Really. Just a typical night out, really.

1 comment:

Amanderpanderer said...

Sorry I left early.
I would have helped start fights.