Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Favorite Color is Spite

Okay. Here's one of those silly quizzes that circulate around MySpace bulletins and what not. You know the kind -- where certain questions get mysteriously removed along the way so that you get giants numbering gaps. Yeah, those. Well, I decided to do one and share it with the world.

Here's the game...

You.Can.Only.Type.One.Word.

Not as easy as you might think.

(Okay...that was the game's description. This is my note. I'm saying it is easy -- because I combined the One Word Quiz with the Random Word Generator -- I found it at
http://watchout4snakes.com/creativitytools/RandomWord/RandomWord.aspx. It just throws out random nouns at me. Let's see what happens. Maybe we'll find some happy accidents in these answers).


1. Where is your cell phone?
Bible

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Scheduling

3. Your hair?
Piano

4. Your mother?
Visit

5. Your father?
Inclining

6. Your favorite Item?
Leaf

7. your dream last night?
Deal

8. Your favorite drink?
Undoing

9. Your dream car/bike?
Replacement

12. Your fears?
Thick

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?
Tangent

15. What you're not good at?
Jacket

16. Muffins?
Vote

17. One of your wish list items?
Uniform

18. Where you grew up?
Incoming

19. The last thing you did?
Divide

20. What are you wearing?
Pit

21. What aren't you wearing?
Grave

22. Your pet?
Bell

23. Your computer?
Motorway

25. Your mood?
Mass

26. Missing?
Pitfall

27. What are you thinking about right now?
Glove

28. Your car?
Architecture

29. Your work?
Coloring

30. Your summer?
Condom

31. Your relationship status?
Prince

32. Your favorite color?
Spite

33. When is the last time you laughed?
Funeral

34. Last time you cried?
Identifier

35. School?
Critic

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll vote for muffins!

Anonymous said...

OKay first I love that you last laughed at a funeral... Second I too miss Pitfall for Atari. :)

Amanderpanderer said...

#21 is brilliant! BRILLIANT!

Some of these seem oddly likely. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

I like the Spite in you.

Love, Molly