Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scrubbing the TV

I don't hate Scrubs (that charming doctor vehicle) and, while I'm admittedly not totally smitten with it, I find it occasionally amusing. Since Chapel and an earlier roomie of mine like it, I have watched more of it than I ever would have on my own and while, from time to time, I would complain about this (it's expected, you know), for the most part, I can deal with it.

Something (the product of extensive tv watching, er, research) occurred to me recently though. This blasted show is on ALL the time. All the time. What's up with this? There is never a moment when this show is not available to be watched on my local cable affiliate. Is there some reason for this?

And, really, no punchline for this post. That show is just on all the time. Really.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Scrubs is the new Cheers... or Wings. You can't not find it, no matter the time of day.

Jason Olsen said...

So is The Office going to be that show in a few years? And why do I think that the episodes that are going to be constantly replayed are the crappy ones from this season?

Anonymous said...

because you are a smart man, that is why! blynn

Anonymous said...

So Robin really liked Scrubs?