Thursday, March 02, 2006

Quick Phone Booth follow-up. Here's an actual exerpt from an actual user review of the film on IMDb. It's from Missgreenelf in the United Kingdom. She's talking about the movie Phone Booth now remember:

"I would suggest to anyone that hasn't seen this film to do so, cause it not so far outside the possibility that it could happen to you. which makes it great."

'not so far outside the possibility that it could happen to you' Think about that. It could happen to you. You could be held hostage by a sniper in a building across the street while being forced to stand in a phone booth. You!! I worry about Missgreenelf sometimes. I really do. Especially at moments like this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have actually seen Transamerica and I will say that Felicity Huffman was the most convincing woman-playing-a-man-dressed-as-a-woman that I have ever seen. She made me believe that there was a genuine, heart-need to anatomically complete her true identity. Admittedly, my exposure to such roles is limited, but I was very impressed with her performance. For sentimental reasons I would love for Reese Witherspoon to win, but any other time I would be behind Felicity Huffman for Transamerica all the way.